I turned 43 yesterday. It’s hard to believe I’m this old already, it seems like yesterday I was graduating from college and trying to figure out how I was going to get a job. It’s been a long, hard road since then, but I finally feel like I’m getting somewhere with my life. Here are a few of the major things that have happened to me:
- Got my first (and last) teaching job — November 1998
- Met my husband Kevin, ironically right around the same time — November 1998.
- Lost my first teaching job — April 29, 1999 — the day before my birthday. Great timing right?
- Decided to go back to school and get my Associates Degree in Paralegal Studies — 2000.
- Graduated from Florence-Darlington Technical College Magna Cum Laude with a degree in Paralegal Studies — 2002.
- Got married — August 2003.
- Got my first work f rom home job with West Telemarketing (now called Alorica) — 2003
- Started studying to be a Medlcal Transcriptionist from home — 2008
- Finished my medical transcription program — 2010.
- Wrote my first eBook — April 2014
- Published my first website, My eBook Journey — approximately 2012
I’m sure there are many other things that have happened that I’m not thinking of right now. As I start my 43rd year, I’m looking forward to accomplishing a lot more. Be sure to stay tuned to my Medium feed, and to my blog The Erica Upgrade Project